Thursday, December 1, 2011

Maximize your wardrobe

Over my Thanksgiving weekend my family took a trip to the beach.
Fall weather was rolling in so we went just to walk around and eat by the water.


I styled my sister by using her old maxi dress as a skirt. I then paired it with a bright pink tank top tucked into the skirt and threw a jean jacket over it. 


Using your maxi dress as a skirt is a great way to get more out of your wardrobe. 




To make this outfit interesting I paired a printed skirt with a solid bright top. 


The jacket breaks up the bright color and print so it is not overwhelming.


Adding a small neutral bag is a great accessory that does not overpower the print or bold colored top. 


Thanks to my sister Jordan for being a part of this post!


2 comments:

Marzena said...

Love this dress, really good outfit !
Big kiss from:




mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

Lidiya said...

The skirt is gorgeous, I love the print <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/